Dallas: (972) 548-0088
to Transform Your Life!
Feel like your home is too humid and slightly musty?
Save Money • Breathe Clean Air • Sleep Well
Attic Contractor in Dallas-Ft. Worth
Your Complete Home Attic Solution
Transform Your Living Spaces by Transforming Your Attic:
- Pay for themselves in a few years or less
- Offer green alternatives for saving money on your bills and addressing the comfort level of your home
- Can be installed in new or existing homes, offices, or out-buildings
- Conserve energy and help the environment by reducing your carbon footprint
- Improve the Air Quality of your living spaces
- Qualify as Energy Star products**
Improve the Air Quality inside Your HomeBreathe Fresh Air…And Save Up to 40% on Your Energy Bill!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Ryan was very genuine...I
felt like he could be
Really appreciate the work Energy Attic did at my condo. I am on the top floor of an older building and was getting roasted by the afternoon summer until I added another 12 inches of insulation.
Ryan was very genuine in his assessment of my space and I felt like he could be trusted.
His crew was fast, efficient and very respectful of my space during a huge rain storm. They all took their shoes off to walk inside. You will not be disappointed by Energy Attic. Thanks Ryan!
WHAT OTHER CLIENTS ARE SAYING
DOES IT REALLY WORK?
Customer Case Study
We are very pleased with our results...
Attic Reengineering Observations
- Built temperature weighted regression model and calculated what monthly electric bill would have been before attic reengineering and compared it to actual monthly electric bill after attic reengineering.
- $$ savings over past 4 months averaged 34% per month, high of 41% during hottest month observed, and low of 32% during coolest month observed.
- Currently forecasting 3.7 year payback, which is a 27% pre-tax annual return on investment. Results are based on our 5000 sq ft home. Other homes may have different results.
- Environmental benefits from reducing power demand are:
*Eliminates 3,900 pounds of CO2 emissions per year from a natural gas fired power plant.
*Saves 6,400 gallons of water usage per year required to cool a natural gas fired power plant.
- Put remote thermometer in attic. After attic reengineering, attic temperature averages +6 degrees warmer than outside air. Before attic reengineering, best estimate is attic temperature averaged +35 degrees warmer than outside air. Attic reengineering decreased attic temperatures (-29) degrees, on average.
- Temperature between rooms has levelized [sic]. Very little temperature variability between rooms after attic reengineering.
- A/C units run noticeably less.
We are very pleased with our results and look forward to many years of return on our investment.
- Mike Reed, Vice President Analysis, Mesa Power Group, Dallas, TX
Clean Up Your Attic & Change Your Life!
Radiant Barrier Myth
Myth: Radiant barriers cook shingles
Truth: Radiant barriers may increase the temperature of your exterior roofline on a hot summer day by 2° to 5° as it reflects the sun’s rays from entering into the attic but it will NOT cook your shingles. On any given hot day, the temperature on shingles can range from 160° to 190° so the slight increase from the barriers are insignificant and does not quicken the degradation of your shingles.
Enjoy the Smell of Fresh Air In Your HomeGet Rid of Musty Odor…And Save Up to 40% on Your Energy Bill!
Frequently Asked Questions
Improve the Climate Control in Your HomeSleep Well in Comfortable Temperatures…And Save Up to 40% on Your Energy Bill!
Energy Attic uses a 3-part Energy Reduction System (ERS System) to make your home or office as energy efficient as possible, save you money on heating and cooling costs, reduce your carbon footprint on the environment and improve indoor air quality. The System combines three different components:
These three components work together to make a complete system that will reduce your year-round energy costs.
Schedule Your Energy Attic Audit
Transforming Attics to Transform Lives