Dallas: (972) 548-0088
HVAC Maintenance and Pricing
Save Money • Breathe Clean Air • Sleep Well
Twice a year HVAC maintenance is crucial to ensure the efficient operation of your heating and cooling system, which can significantly lower energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint. Regular maintenance also helps prevent costly breakdowns and extends the lifespan of your HVAC equipment, ultimately saving you money in the long run. Additionally, it enhances indoor air quality by cleaning and maintaining filters and components, promoting a healthier and more comfortable living environment.
HVAC Maintenance Packages
We recommend scheduling your semi-annual maintenance appointment in the spring & fall. When it’s time for your appointment, our HVAC technicians will perform a thorough inspection and analysis of your entire HVAC system. We will ensure that the equipment is operating efficiently and safely, that your duct work is in optimal condition, that your refrigerant, humidity and insulation levels are acceptable and that there are no signs of rust / moisture around your system.
- Traditional HVAC Systems: $165 for the 1st unit & $145 for each additional unit.
- Mini-Splits / Ductless HVAC Systems: $145 per system.
- First pound of refrigerant is free at the time of visit.
Services Performed - Each Visit
- Lube indoor blower motor wheel (where applicable)
- Ensure unit is operating safely and efficiently
- Ensure equipment is hung properly & level
- Ensure unit is sealed properly
- Ensure proper voltage & amperages
- Clean out drain lines
- Check ductwork for kinks or obstructions
- Check thermostat operations
- Check insulation levels
- Check humidity in the household
- Check for proper attic ventilation
- Check for bacterial growth
- Check emergency drain pan for rust
- Check electrical components
- Change filter (provided by client)
- Ensuring the HVAC system is inspected before purchasing a home is a crucial step in safeguarding your investment. Energy Attic will perform a thorough inspection to identify any potential HVAC issues and provides peace of mind, ensuring that you're buying a home with a well-maintained and efficient heating and cooling system.
- $125 per system.
Services Performed - Fall Only
Services Performed - Spring Only
- Check flue pipe to make sure unit is exhausting toxic chemicals properly
- Check carbon dioxide levels
- Lube Induced draft motor
- Clean hot surface igniter
- Clean flame sensor
- Check pressure switches
- Lube condenser fan motor
- Clean the outdoor unit coils
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check proper function of electrical disconnect
- Check compressor & outdoor fan motor
HVAC Maintenance Interest
What Our Clients Say
I highly recommend Energy Attic. Guy & his associates did our attic approximately 5 years ago & every summer that I go into my attic , I feel this was one of the best improvements we did on our home!- Neelambari J.
They did an amazing thorough job. I was very impressed and I can already tell the difference, my upstairs is so much cooler ... I wish I had done this when I moved in to the home!!- Alex O.
I highly recommend Energy Attic for your attic needs. The difference that it made was definitely noticeable!! The guys were always prompt, listened to what we needed, and were very efficient. Job well done!!!!- Jill R.
Energy Attic Services
Improve the Air Quality inside Your HomeBreathe Fresh Air…And Save Up to 40% on Your Energy Bill!
SERVING THE DFW AREA
675 N Glenville Dr. Suite 145
Richardson, TX 75081
Fort Worth, TX 76137
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed