Dallas: (972) 548-0088
Climate Pro® Loose Fill Blow-In Fiber Glass Insulation
JM Formaldehyde-Free™ Insulation
Johns Manville blow-in, loose-fill fiber glass insulation is designed for open attics and hard-to-reach locations like corners, nooks, and crannies. It is noncorrosive and noncombustible. Climate Pro® insulation is for professionals using large truck-mounted high volume production blowing wool machines and for the Blow-In-Blanket System®. Climate Pro® insulation can be blown-in to provide R-values from R-11 to R-60.
Using JM Formaldehyde-Free™ insulation lets you offer these important advantages:
- Lower energy bills
- Better indoor air quality
- Control moisture
- A safe, healthy home environment
- Superior sound control
- Environmental satisfaction with more post-consumer recycled content
- Attics – Can be installed up to R-70 over 1/2" ceiling drywall without exceeding ceiling weight limits
- Nonconforming spaces – Insulation sprays out of the hose several feet, filling in large areas and small gaps quickly and completely
- Wall cavities – Can be installed in walls using the Blow-In-Blanket System (BIBS®)
What Our Clients Say
I highly recommend Energy Attic. Guy & his associates did our attic approximately 5 years ago & every summer that I go into my attic , I feel this was one of the best improvements we did on our home!- Neelambari J.
They did an amazing thorough job. I was very impressed and I can already tell the difference, my upstairs is so much cooler ... I wish I had done this when I moved in to the home!!- Alex O.
I highly recommend Energy Attic for your attic needs. The difference that it made was definitely noticeable!! The guys were always prompt, listened to what we needed, and were very efficient. Job well done!!!!- Jill R.
Schedule Your Energy Attic Audit
Choose Your Insulation
Start Saving With Radiant Barrier
Frequently Asked Questions
Which insulation is best for my home?
What are the benefits of radiant barrier?
What other products and services do you offer?
What does an energy attic audit include?
Only JM has a Complete Line of Formaldehyde-free™ Fiber Glass Building Insulation
Johns Manville insulation can provide your homeowners with better indoor air quality and a healthier environment because it's made without formaldehyde. Surveys consistently show that consumers prefer products made without formaldehyde when given a choice. With homeowners spending up to 90% of their time indoors, you have an important sales advantage by offering a better indoor environment.
Formaldehyde-free™ Blow-in Loose-fill Fiber Glass Insulation
JM FORMALDEHYDE-FREE™ Insulation
Climate Pro offers high-quality thermal and acoustical properties, and because it’s made without formaldehyde, it also improves indoor air quality and promotes a healthier indoor environment. The U.S. EPA recommends limiting exposure to formaldehyde as much as possible,1 and the California Air Resources Board, a division of the California Environmental Protection Agency, recommends that homeowners, builders, and architects use building materials made without formaldehyde when building a home or remodeling.2 Formaldehyde is also classified as a carcinogen by the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer.3 JM is the only company in the industry with a complete line of building insulation made without formaldehyde. Visit JM.com for more information.
Johns Manville Formaldehyde-free™ Climate Pro blow-in loose-fill fiber glass insulation is a premium alternative to cellulose. It‘s blown into attics, nonconforming spaces and hard-to-reach areas,red like corners, edges and around framing. When it’s applied to the recommended thickness and specifications, you can be assured that your home is energy-efficient, with minimal heat loss. And unlike cellulose, it won’t appreciably settle, decay, or provide food for animals or microbes. It’s effective for the life of your home.
Attic Insulation Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Equipment for JM Climate Pro installation is engineered for professional use.
- Improves indoor air quality – because it’s made without formaldehyde.
- Thermally efficient – provides effective resistance to heat transfer. Unlike cellulose products, Climate Pro settles only 1 to 3 percent, so it won’t lose R-value after installation.
- Controls sound – reduces transmission of sound through exterior and interior walls and floor/ceiling assemblies for superior sound control.
- Fire-resistant and noncombustible – (see Specification Compliance).
- Noncorrosive – does not accelerate corrosion of pipes, wiring or metal studs.
- Durable – will not rot, mildew or otherwise deteriorate. Unlike cellulose, Climate Pro will not hold moisture and will not permanently lose R-value.
- Easy to install – quickly insulates attics or spaces of any size or shape without cutting or fitting.
Other Attic Insulation Materials and Brands
Blowing Wool Insulation
Knauf Jet Stream® Ultra Blowing Wool and CertainTeed InsulSafe® SP Premium Blowing Wool are two other blow-in attic insulation products that offer excellent coverage, won't settle, won't rot or decay, won't absorb moisture or support fungus growth, are noncombustible, and are formaldehyde-free.
Cellulose insulation is composed of 75-85% recycled paper fiber, usually post-consumer waste newsprint. The other 15% is a fire retardant such as boric acid or ammonium sulphate. Cellulose has the highest recycled content of any insulation available. For example, fiberglass has a maximum amount of 50% recycled content. Unfortunately, cellulose can cause a dusty home and may break down or settle over time. We do not offer cellulose installation at this time.
Energy Attic Services
About Our Radiant Barrier Company
SERVING THE DFW AREA
Plano, TX 75074
Fort Worth, TX 76137
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed