Dallas: (972) 548-0088
MORE INFO ON
Benefits of Radiant Barriers
Benefits of our Radiant Barrier product:
- Provides a real radiant barrier by reflecting 97% of the radiant heat in your attic.
- Saves you 17% to 40% on your electric bill in the summer and your heating bill in the winter.
- Makes your home more comfortable by controlling temperature fluctuations.
- Energy Attic Radiant Barrier is a permanent fixture in your home and. Unlike paint products, it does not have to be reapplied every few years.
- Can help increase the resale value of your home because you will be able to show a significant difference in your energy bill compared to other homes on the market.
- Lessens the workload for your air conditioner and heating units so they will last longer and if you are building it can reduce the tonnage requirements and save on building costs.
- Energy Attic Radiant Barrier conserves energy and helps the environment.One of our customers whose house is approximately 5000 sq ft made the following environmental observations at their home :
*Eliminates 3,900 pounds of CO2 emissions per year from a natural gas fired power plant.
*Saves 6,400 gallons of water usage per year required to cool a natural gas fired power plant.
- Reduces your attic temperature by 20 to 45 degrees in the summer.
- It is an Energy Star product, which means it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.
- You can write off 10%, up to $500, of the cost of radiant materials on your income taxes for 2007.
- Clean, lightweight, very strong, durable.
- Class A fire rated, which means it meets all fire, smoke, and safety ratings.
- Non-toxic and non-carcinogenic.
- Does not promote the growth of fungi, mold, or bacteria.
- Does not support nesting for rodents or insects.
- Pays for itself in a short amount of time and continues to save you money on your utility bills.
- Makes your current insulation more effective.
- Is a great home wrap for new construction.
- Can also be used in commercial applications.
- Requires no maintenance.